Awww tanks guyyyyssss

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Margaret B

#Nefelibata03formod2020

• Like 1

Arsenal X
On 1/14/2018 at 2:06 PM, Mr. Warren said:

I certainly appreciate all of the offers I have been receiving to become a moderator. I am glad to know so many of you care about the community and want to help it grow and be protected. I am certainly looking for more moderators, that is true, but I am also trying to be slow and careful with the deliberation process. There are many criteria I am looking for, and I am trying to get to know you all through your posts. As such, having a post count of at least 100 or 200 hundred is something any moderator candidate would have to have to be considered, but I am essentially considering everyone, so it isn't the kind of thing you need to apply for.

This is very true. Maybe try raising the post count to ooohhhh, 1,500? a reasonable number don't you think? lol. Seriously though. Maybe just raise the number. I know i have already offered so i won't ask again.

• Like 1
  • Agree/Same 1

Lydia_rose
On 7/13/2019 at 8:32 PM, pianoplayingpony said:

Thank goodness it isn't by nomination. 

(No offence Flim!) 😆

rude

• Like 2
  • Agree/Same 3

Mr_ Flimflam
On 7/13/2019 at 7:32 PM, pianoplayingpony said:

Thank goodness it isn't by nomination. 

(No offence Flim!) 😆

bruh

Edited by Mr_ Flimflam
just now seeing this oof
  • Like 1
  • Welp 1

WilliamSkelton
5 hours ago, Arsenal X said:

This is very true. Maybe try raising the post count to ooohhhh, 1,500? a reasonable number don't you think? lol. Seriously though. Maybe just raise the number. I know i have already offered so i won't ask again.

Not sure if you realize this or not, that post is over a year old ;) 

Not to say that your suggestion doesn’t matter, but at the time the community was much much smaller, therefore 200 posts was a more reasonable argument. That being said, all the post count criteria is meant to do is to ensure that members are truly active and committed to the site before being chosen, it is not a hard and fast requirement.

• Like 2

Arsenal X
1 minute ago, WilliamSkelton said:

Not sure if you realize you his or not, that post is over a year old ;) 

Not to say that your suggestion doesn’t matter, but at the time the community was much much smaller, therefore 200 posts was a more reasonable argument. That being said, all the post count criteria is meant to do is to ensure that members are truly active and committed to the site before being chosen, it is not a hard and fast requirement.

Oh wow. i didn't see that part XDXDXDXDXD

Yeah no prob. I hope he considers my request. I miss @SlyGuy12

• Like 1

NefelibataWriter03

how do you guys choose a mod 

Silmaril17
8 hours ago, NefelibataWriter03 said:

how do you guys choose a mod 

Basically, if Mr. Warren sees someone as mature and responsible enough to be a moderator, as well as an active member of the site, he will ask your parents first for permission if you're under 18.  Then if your parents give permission, he will ask you if you want to be a mod.