Draper

Catholic Harbor's Future and Mission

Nancy Drew

Thank you for making a plan to change!!:angel: I love the Ambassador idea!!! I always try and make new people feel welcome and I think this is a great way to do that!

• Like 2

CherubPB

This was a good read. Interested in seeing where the CHIP leads us

• Like 3

Mr. Rock

Sounds great. I might start posting again if Catholic Harbor improves.

• Like 1

Incorrect correction
23 minutes ago, Mr. Rock said:

Sounds great. I might start posting again if Catholic Harbor improves.

whats wrong with it that you wont post?

• Like 1

Mr. Rock
1 minute ago, Incorrect correction said:

whats wrong with it that you wont post?

The quality of CH has gone down, so there's not really much that interests me to post. However, the CHIP might improve the quality of CH.

Margaret Marie

Mr. @Draper when do the new moderators and ambassadors get appointed and will we all get a notification when they are?

• Agree/Same 1

Draper
11 minutes ago, Margaret Marie said:

Mr. @Draper when do the new moderators and ambassadors get appointed and will we all get a notification when they are?

I always make a post in the Admin Info forum announcing each new staff member. That won't change. Ambassadors will be announced around when the CHIP is announced. Any moderator appointments will wait for a couple weeks.

• Like 2

Margaret Marie
6 minutes ago, Draper said:

I always make a post in the Admin Info forum announcing each new staff member. That won't change. Ambassadors will be announced around when the CHIP is announced. Any moderator appointments will wait for a couple weeks.

Thank you!

SmartKitty16
3 hours ago, Draper said:

Moderator appointments means the people you're considering to be future moderators,  correct?  

Margaret Marie
17 minutes ago, SmartKitty16 said:

Moderator appointments means the people you're considering to be future moderators,  correct?  

I believe it's the people he will at that point have already appointed as official moderators.

• Thanks 2

NickyDub2112

I think you really hit the nail on the head on this one. Good job.

• Like 1

horsecrzy1
On 6/10/2019 at 11:16 PM, Squag03 said:

I'd been seriously considering leaving Catholic Harbor altogether recently. I'd lost a lot of hope in this site especially over the last few months. It has seemed to take a very secular turn and I've been very discouraged by that. We all seem to be acting like typical high-school teenagers and it's been sad to see. This site wasn't intended for that, it was intended to be a Harbor for young Christian/Catholic teens, where we could grow together in virtue, make friendships, laugh, have a good time, and most importantly escape a little from the craziness of the world. That's how it was in the beginning and quite frankly I miss it. I miss the innocence that this site used to have, where times were simple and carefree. Those were some great times, and I'd love see those times come back if possible. This new plan has given me some hope that this site will make a recovery, and I'm so thankful to Mr. Warren and Mr. Sparks for all their efforts.

I feel they same way! I miss not knowing who all of you are and not seeing older members on here. I love to meet new people though. Its makes me sad to see that it has come to a point where this topic had to be made. I really pray that this idea works and that everyone takes a step back and really takes a look at what they are going to post before they post it.

Edited by horsecrzy1
  • Like 5

Sew perfect
On 6/12/2019 at 2:25 PM, CherubPB said:

This was a good read. Interested in seeing where the CHIP leads us

Same.

Not one word spam

Daisy62300

Hey @Draper, i forgot to ask this,  but when will the CHIP be revealed? I am PUMPED!

• Like 1
  • Agree/Same 1

SmartKitty16
On 6/10/2019 at 2:15 PM, Draper said:

I hope to have the CHIP unveiled within the week.

God bless!

@Daisy62300 

I think in a week or so?

Daisy62300
1 minute ago, SmartKitty16 said:

@Daisy62300 

I think in a week or so?

Let's just hope it's worth all the hype!

• Like 1

SmartKitty16
Just now, Daisy62300 said:

Let's just hope it's worth all the hype!

I think any improvement will be worth it (:

Draper

Monday is the plan. I have an initial draft ready, but we are still discussing one more section.

• Like 8

Daisy62300
2 minutes ago, Draper said:

Monday is the plan. I have an initial draft ready, but we are still discussing one more section.

Cant wait! Again, i am PUMPED!

• Agree/Same 3

NoisyPudding

This sounds great! I’m excited to see what CHIP has for us (:

• Like 1

Sew perfect
23 hours ago, Daisy62300 said:

Cant wait! Again, i am PUMPED!

Same!! I am really interested to see what will happen

• Agree/Same 1