Catholic Harbor Improvement Plan

Mr. Warren

Just now, Aeri said:

Only time will tell ;)

Atleast tell me if they know who they are alteady XD (curiosity killed Daisy XD)

• Haha 1
  • Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rebel Nodrey

• Lynn Kurenai

• Dais

• Mr. Warren

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Born4Bacon said:

I know. 

I know this is supposed to make CH better, and more open to new members. But we have to fix the problem with the dissatisfied older members before we can work on new members. The migration already had split people up, and this is just going to cause even more of a rift between older and newer members... and the older members are just leaving. 

I agree. I’m kinda considering it..

• Like 2
lovetobowl1
4 minutes ago, Aeri said:

That's what General Discussion is for. 

I’m always getting yelled at in GD for that stuff that’s why I quit commenting.

im just saying I have nothing against anyone of course :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1
Rebel Nodrey
3 minutes ago, Daisy62300 said:

Im pretty sure the night shift club fixes that, or the new random topics forum

The weird thing about this whole thing is that I have made more friends in spam city then anywhere because we weren't being judged for what we could randomly talk about. 

3 minutes ago, Aeri said:

That's what General Discussion is for. 

And last time I got modded for being off topic was there.

1 minute ago, Mr. Rock said:

When you're doing one-on-one conversation (like in PMs) it's totally okay to move from one topic to the next and let. But when you're in in a thread with a specific topic, it's rude to go off talking about other things.

What if the topic has worked it's way to that point with everyone and then it gets modded? Because that has happened quite a bit. Sometimes yeah it should be. Other times not so much.

1 minute ago, poland2018 said:

Just now, lovetobowl1 said:

Oh no not you too Felicity 

I was kinda considering it too, but I promised @Sylvie |-/ I'd stay (: Also @lovetobowl1 is gonna give me a really hard time about it if I do :lol:

• Like 1
Rebel Nodrey
1 minute ago, poland2018 said:

Not you too

1 minute ago, lovetobowl1 said:

I’m always getting yelled at in GD for that stuff that’s why I quit commenting.

im just saying I have nothing against anyone of course :classic_biggrin:

Not gonna lie I have seen some of those things happen. 

Rebel Nodrey

Let me just say. I mean no offense by any of this. I am simply saying that SC was not really any harm. More importantly I am now losing friends because of these new changes. That destroys me. I am only sticking around for a few people. And after I leave in July I don't know if I will come back as much as I used to. In fact I know I won't.

Edited by Rebel Nodrey
  • Like 4
Just now, Daisy62300 said:

Atleast tell me if they know who they are alteady XD (curiosity killed Daisy XD)

Ah, believe me, I'd love to but I don't believe I'm allowed to share that information at this time. I'm sorry. 

Just now, Rebel Nodrey said:

The weird thing about this whole thing is that I have made more friends in spam city then anywhere because we weren't being judged for what we could randomly talk about. 

And last time I got modded for being off topic was there.

What if the topic has worked it's way to that point with everyone and then it gets modded? Because that has happened quite a bit. Sometimes yeah it should be. Other times not so much.

If the topic has worked its way to a completely different discussion, it will be split. However, when a few members are talking one-on-one about a separate topic when others are still trying to have relevant discussion, it will be modded. 

I'm sorry, I don't understand what exactly you're trying to convey here. Simply make a separate topic for your discussion on General Discussions or PM; there is no need to quit the forums because of Spam City being removed.

lovetobowl1
Just now, Born4Bacon said:

I was kinda considering it too, but I promised @Sylvie |-/ I'd stay (: Also @lovetobowl1 is gonna give me a really hard time about it if I do :lol:

I would terrorize you if you left cause you can’t leave just no lol

Just now, lovetobowl1 said:

I would terrorize you if you left cause you can’t leave just no lol

Oh goodness that just got to an extreme level :lol:

lovetobowl1

Oh goodness that just got to an extreme level :lol:

Well yeah because I mean it you aren’t leaving lol

• Like 1
Rebel Nodrey
Just now, Aeri said:

Ah, believe me, I'd love to but I don't believe I'm allowed to share that information at this time. I'm sorry. 

If the topic has worked its way to a completely different discussion, it will be split. However, when a few members are talking one-on-one about a separate topic when others are still trying to have relevant discussion, it will be modded. 

I'm sorry, I don't understand what exactly you're trying to convey here. Simply make a separate topic for your discussion on General Discussions or PM; there is no need to quit the forums because of Spam City being removed.

The problem is that a separate topic would probably be veiwed as useless too. Typically that is what I have noticed. 

• Like 1
Sylvie |-/
4 minutes ago, Born4Bacon said:

wait, you did? Was it on that status update a few days ago? I'd go check but it's gone :lol: 

• Like 1
Just now, Sylvie |-/ said:

wait, you did? Was it on that status update a few days ago? I'd go check but it's gone :lol: 

yes it was (: I could never leave my blobfish friend (:

• Thanks 1
23 minutes ago, Daisy62300 said:

So you're saying spam city was all that was fun in CH? Im pretty sure Draper countlessly reffered to it as a trash bin, and im pretty sure the mods HATED looking though it trying to moderate it. Its for the greater good

well what else r the mods suppose to do? sit and act like a normal members? they BECAME mods for a REASON. that is their JOB!

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Rebel Nodrey said:

I don't quite get what you're saying. Are you saying that it's not good to get moderated?

Sylvie |-/

yes it was (: I could never leave my blobfish friend (:

GOOD <3 same, poptart fren (:

• Like 1
Rebel Nodrey
1 minute ago, Mr. Rock said:

I don't quite get what you're saying. Are you saying that it's not good to get moderated?

No. I am saying that sometimes there could be better judgement used.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Kasia said:

well what else r the mods suppose to do? sit and act like a normal members? they BECAME mods for a REASON. that is their JOB!

if the mods dont wanna do their job...then dont become a mod

Lynn Kurenai
12 minutes ago, Rebel Nodrey said:

Let me just say. I mean no offense by any of this. I am simply saying that SC was not really any harm. More importantly I am now losing friends because of these new changes. That destroys me. I am only sticking around for a few people. And after I leave in July I don't know if I will come back as much as I used to. In fact I know I won't.

Lemme tell ya something....IM GETTING NOTIFIED ABOUT YOU LADYS COMPLAINING! Seriously stop! What was so good about it?! You could swear and do other Naughty things?! That you didnt have to worry about mods watching your every move?!

9 minutes ago, Rebel Nodrey said:

The problem is that a separate topic would probably be veiwed as useless too. Typically that is what I have noticed. 

*edit*

lovetobowl1
14 minutes ago, Aeri said:

Could you please tell me where the GD posts went so I can comment on something please I cannot find em and thank you 

Lynn Kurenai
Just now, Kasia said:

if the mods dont wanna do their job...then dont become a mod

There were so many pages in sc it would take all of them to clear the whole thing up.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Rebel Nodrey said:

To leave is your decision and I'm sorry you're unhappy with the new changes. 

To reiterate what Mr. Warren wrote in CHIP, Spam City only detracts from Catholic Harbor's mission. It simply does not, can not, and will not inspire meaningful discussion that helps members grow in virtue. I'm sure that it did help you grow in friendship, but did you not also get to know them through other means besides spamming the word "spam" over and over? In what way does Spam City contribute to our members' lives that cannot be done through other forums?

• Like 3
Rebel Nodrey
11 minutes ago, Lynn Kurenai said:

Lemme tell ya something....IM GETTING NOTIFIED ABOUT YOU LADYS COMPLAINING! Seriously stop! What was so good about it?! You could swear and do other Naughty things?! That you didnt have to worry about mods watching your every move?!

*edit*

You don't understand. It wasn't about the mods. It was about having fun. No rules were ever really broken. Not that I say in the topics I frequented.

Then so be it. If people can't handle what I want to say then they can come at me. I have nothing against anyone here. But if they want a fight they can bring it to me. I won't run.

• Like 2