Catholic Harbor Improvement Plan

Mr. Warren

On 6/17/2019 at 11:32 AM, Kasia said:

well what else r the mods suppose to do? sit and act like a normal members? they BECAME mods for a REASON. that is their JOB!

I KNOW THAT! But maybe be a little more considerate before you post something. This group of about 8 young men and women are tasked to look through all our posts, which number over the 1000's mind you, looking for rule breaking. Spam city was just a pain in the *behind* for them, BC in all honesty, who would want to look through 1 to about 15 pages of *edit* PER TOPIC. And the catch,  THEY DON'T EVEN GET PAID! Need i say more? Spam city being removed is releasing them from a VERY heavy yoke

Edited by Mr. Rock
  • Agree/Same 1
  • Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rebel Nodrey

• Lynn Kurenai

• Dais

• Mr. Warren

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Rebel Nodrey said:

No. I am saying that sometimes there could be better judgement used.

Well, maybe you should take that up with Mr. Warren.

• Like 1
Rebel Nodrey
Just now, Aeri said:

To leave is your decision and I'm sorry you're unhappy with the new changes. 

To reiterate what Mr. Warren wrote in CHIP, Spam City only detracts from Catholic Harbor's mission. It simply does not, can not, and will not inspire meaningful discussion that helps members grow in virtue. I'm sure that it did help you grow in friendship, but did you not also get to know them through other means besides spamming the word "spam" over and over? In what way does Spam City contribute to our members' lives that cannot be done through other forums?

I wasn't the one posting spam over and over again. Most of my friends weren't either. We were having fun conversations. Um, here, let me explain better. Most people made about the disappearance if sc are mad because they feel targeted, like the if you had 2 gang. That is the problem.

• Like 2
Rebel Nodrey
1 minute ago, Mr. Rock said:

Well, maybe you should take that up with Mr. Warren.

Which is what this topic is for.

Just now, lovetobowl1 said:

Maybe we should all chill down some

Ithink you are probably right. If you want me tag me. I'll be sorting out my notifs.

1 minute ago, Daisy62300 said:

I KNOW THAT! But maybe be a little more considerate before you post something. This group of about 8 young men and women are tasked to look through all our posts, which number over the 1000's mind you, looking for rule breaking. Spam city was just a pain in the butt for them, BC in all honesty, who would want to look through 1 to about 15 pages of crap PER TOPIC. And the catch,  THEY DON'T EVEN GET PAYED! Need i say more? Spam city being removed is releasing them from a VERY heavy yoke

dude im just saying that ch should get more mods. and honestly they SHOULD get paid for the job. im sorry if my posts came off rude. sorry.

• Like 1
Just now, lovetobowl1 said:

Agreed. Everyone needs to consider both sides of the argument... even though CHIP isn't changing so arguing isn't going to do much good :/

• Like 1
  • Agree/Same 1
lovetobowl1
Just now, Rebel Nodrey said:

Ithink you are probably right. If you want me tag me. I'll be sorting out my notifs.

Mmm. Okay, okay I’m sorry bout all this! 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Aeri said:

I understand why you'd feel that way. We all worked together to ensure that each Ambassador pick have objective (but virtuous) qualities to ensure that moderator bias would not impact our decision in any way. 

I'm very excited about our future Ambassadors, and I'm sure you'll love our picks =)

bet I won't ever be one of them

• Agree/Same 1
1 minute ago, Kasia said:

dude im just saying that ch should get more mods. and honestly they SHOULD get paid for the job. im sorry if my posts came off rude. sorry.

Mr Warren is appointing more moderators, I believe. 

Edited by Born4Bacon
2 minutes ago, lovetobowl1 said:

Agreed. I think we all made ourselves look like jerks... 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Rebel Nodrey said:

I wasn't the one posting spam over and over again. Most of my friends weren't either. We were having fun conversations. Um, here, let me explain better. Most people made about the disappearance if sc are mad because they feel targeted, like the if you had 2 gang. That is the problem.

I don't believe we insinuated that the removal of Spam City was due to us targeting them. If we had an issue with one specific topic, we would have locked it. 

I'm sorry, but I have to say it again - what is wrong with moving those fun conversations to GD?

Sylvie |-/

please chill peoples, you dont want to be modded and get in trouble and arguing doesnt do anything, be constructive, no insulting etc

• Like 8
lovetobowl1
Just now, Born4Bacon said:

Agreed. Everyone needs to consider both sides of the argument... even though CHIP isn't changing so arguing isn't going to do much good :/

Yeah look at both sides y’all are just sided let’s take a breath and just see it from both point of views

Just now, Kasia said:

ya ur right. sorry

It’s cool 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Rebel Nodrey said:

This topic is about the CHIP, not about moderators.

lovetobowl1

Agreed. I think we all made ourselves look like jerks... 

Well not me but yeah you all arguing seem like it 

• Haha 1
Just now, Sylvie |-/ said:

please chill peoples, you dont want to be modded and get in trouble and arguing doesnt do anything, be constructive, no insulting etc

Yeah.... I'm also wondering if this should be moved to a different forum? :/ Is this considered spam? 

• Like 1
Just now, Born4Bacon said:

Mr Warren is appointing new moderators, I believe. 

Four to be exact. And the whole spam city being removed probably relieves alot of stress off their shoulders

• Agree/Same 1
Just now, Aeri said:

I don't believe we insinuated that the removal of Spam City was due to us targeting them. If we had an issue with one specific topic, we would have locked it. 

I'm sorry, but I have to say it again - what is wrong with moving those fun conversations to GD?

Or even hm?

1 minute ago, lovetobowl1 said:

Yeah look at both sides y’all are just sided let’s take a breath and just see it from both point of views

It’s cool 

Marissa is right, guys. We can't have a civil argument without considering both sides. Maybe we should take a breath and back off from the topic for a minute or so

• Like 2
Lynn Kurenai
Just now, Rebel Nodrey said:

You don't understand. It wasn't about the mods. It was about having fun. No rules were ever really broken. Not that I say in the topics I frequented.

Then so be it. If people can't handle what I want to say then they can come at me. I have nothing against anyone here. But if they want a fight they can bring it to me. I won't run.

Really broken? So some were broken you just admitted it! And how do we know you didnt do anything? And you shouldnt say bad words in the first place! Ever!

Even I know when to stop. Everyone calls me immature, well look how you are all acting! You are all older and I, a 13 year old, am taking this better than you. Dont call me immature again after this.

I KNOW THAT! But maybe be a little more considerate before you post something. This group of about 8 young men and women are tasked to look through all our posts, which number over the 1000's mind you, looking for rule breaking. Spam city was just a pain in the butt for them, BC in all honesty, who would want to look through 1 to about 15 pages of crap PER TOPIC. And the catch,  THEY DON'T EVEN GET PAYED! Need i say more? Spam city being removed is releasing them from a VERY heavy yoke

Well put man. Very well put.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
lovetobowl1

I definitely feel like those fun conversations are gone because my sort of fun conversation aren’t what anyone liked in fact members got on me for “my opinion” multiple times 

Rebel Nodrey
2 minutes ago, lovetobowl1 said:

Mmm. Okay, okay I’m sorry bout all this! 

Not your fault

1 minute ago, Aeri said:

Because there they would be veiwed as spam. Or that at least is the impression we got.

Just now, Mr. Rock said:

This topic is about the CHIP, not about moderators.

It's about Catholic harbor. And everything that comes with it as far as I am concerned. But whatever. I'm done here

• Like 1
  • Agree/Same 1
lovetobowl1
1 minute ago, Born4Bacon said:

Marissa is right, guys. We can't have a civil argument without considering both sides. Maybe we should take a breath and back off from the topic for a minute or so

Yeah agreed everyone needs to walk away from here and be the bigger person 

• Like 3