Top Posters In This Topic

• Rebel Nodrey

• Lynn Kurenai

• Dais

• Mr. Warren

Top Posters In This Topic

Rebel Nodrey
1 minute ago, Lynn Kurenai said:

Really broken? So some were broken you just admitted it! And how do we know you didnt do anything? And you shouldnt say bad words in the first place! Ever!

Even I know when to stop. Everyone calls me immature, well look how you are all acting! You are all older and I, a 13 year old, am taking this better than you. Dont call me immature again after this.

Well put man. Very well put.

No. None were broken except maybe an occasional spam tag. The thing people didn't like was what the topic was nototious for....which actually died a few months back.

I never called you that. 

Just now, lovetobowl1 said:

I definitely feel like those fun conversations are gone because my sort of fun conversation aren’t what anyone liked in fact members got on me for “my opinion” multiple times 

Sorry girl. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Daisy62300 said:

Four to be exact. And the whole spam city being removed probably relieves alot of stress off their shoulders

Yes you're correct. It probably does... but referring back to when we only had about five, and we had SC and it was fine. That of course was because we didn't have nearly as many members as we do now. Back then only about 90-100 members were active... and only a couple posted regularly. I think the solution to this problem is this: more members, more moderators. I don't think we exactly need to eliminate forums to do that... in my opinion it's going to be more cluttered. But we can't really change anything by arguing and I guess we'll just have to see how this plays out (:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, lovetobowl1 said:

Yeah agreed everyone needs to walk away from here and be the bigger person 

Done and done. Im probably not coming back on till tonight

• Like 1
Lynn Kurenai
1 minute ago, Rebel Nodrey said:

No. None were broken except maybe an occasional spam tag. The thing people didn't like was what the topic was nototious for....which actually died a few months back.

I never called you that. 

So its whole purpose was done for anyway.

That was to all the peeps that did.

Rebel Nodrey
Just now, lovetobowl1 said:

It’s okay not your fault you make CH fun for me :classic_biggrin:

Thanks. That means a lot

• Like 2

Speak to yourself. I am very chill. I am throwing in my much more than 2 cent points.

uggh im chill girly 😜😆🙃🙃🙃🙃 pls dont keep offending my posts thank u

Edited by Kasia
  • Like 1
Rebel Nodrey
Just now, Lynn Kurenai said:

So its whole purpose was done for anyway.

That was to all the peeps that did.

I don't understand you but whatever.

Lynn Kurenai
1 minute ago, Kasia said:

uggh im chill girly 😜😆🙃🙃🙃🙃 pls dont keep offending my posts thank u

I'm not. I'm just making points that no one is gonna listen to anyway but I might as well try.

Just now, Rebel Nodrey said:

I don't understand you but whatever.

Dont you whatever me. If the sole purpose of sc was dead, why keep it?

Rebel Nodrey

I'm not. I'm just making points that no one is gonna listen to anyway but I might as well try.

Um, it wasn't dead. We we're having conversations there. The biggest topics of CH were there. Far from dead.

• Like 2

eh. ok ig 🤷‍♀️

lovetobowl1

Um, it wasn't dead. We we're having conversations there. The biggest topics of CH were there. Far from dead.

I agree with you

• Like 1
Lynn Kurenai

And if anything, getting rid of sc will give you more time to role play with me and the guys.

And if anything, getting rid of sc will give you more time to role play with me and the guys.

oh oh ok

Rebel Nodrey

If it ever gets going. And you forget I leave soon. Anyways during the times the rp is busy iyh2 was typically not.

Lynn Kurenai

If it ever gets going. And you forget I leave soon. Anyways during the times the rp is busy iyh2 was typically not.

It will. It never went far cause we were always missing you.

Rebel Nodrey

It will. It never went far cause we were always missing you.

Really? No one ever tagged me. See you there I guess

13 minutes ago, Born4Bacon said:

Yes you're correct. It probably does... but referring back to when we only had about five, and we had SC and it was fine. That of course was because we didn't have nearly as many members as we do now. Back then only about 90-100 members were active... and only a couple posted regularly. I think the solution to this problem is this: more members, more moderators. I don't think we exactly need to eliminate forums to do that... in my opinion it's going to be more cluttered. But we can't really change anything by arguing and I guess we'll just have to see how this plays out (:

Also, Spam City evolved into something it was not. In my opinion, Humorous Musings now looks more like Spam City did in the days of Avalanche instead of modern-day Spam City.

• Like 2
  • Agree/Same 2
Lynn Kurenai

Really? No one ever tagged me. See you there I guess

We figured you would come back as a member. And we cant actually go on now. Bill left and movie isnt here to take charge. But we can still email story!

Just now, Aeri said:

Also, Spam City evolved into something it was not. In my opinion, Humorous Musings now looks more like Spam City did in the days of Avalanche than modern Spam City.

That's also a good point. 

Rebel Nodrey

We figured you would come back as a member. And we cant actually go on now. Bill left and movie isnt here to take charge. But we can still email story!

Dang it. Welp. Tag me when it starts up