Catholic Harbor Improvement Plan

Mr. Warren

Margaret Marie
8 minutes ago, SmartKitty16 said:

Maybe possible candidates need to get parental permission first? 

Idk it's a responsibility. It can't be decided overnight, yknow?

Yeah, I guess so. I read this all to my Mom and she told me that if the twins or I get asked for any position we better ask her permission first. lol I told her don't worry I won't get chosen and the twins aren't active much.

8 minutes ago, Draper said:

They have not been notified yet. The CHIP has required a lot of time (I still don't have graphics for the new forums).

Okay, thank you!

• Like 1
  • Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rebel Nodrey

• Lynn Kurenai

• Dais

• Mr. Warren

Top Posters In This Topic

SmartKitty16
10 minutes ago, Margaret Marie said:

Yeah, I guess so. I read this all to my Mom and she told me that if the twins or I get asked for any position we better ask her permission first. lol I told her don't worry I won't get chosen and the twins aren't active much.

Okay, thank you!

Yep same here. I told my mom about CHIP and both she and my dad know that Mr. Warren is looking for Ambassadors and mods. 

WOW we need a nickname for ambassadors ASAP

• Like 1
Margaret Marie
5 minutes ago, SmartKitty16 said:

Yep same here. I told my mom about CHIP and both she and my dad know that Mr. Warren is looking for Ambassadors and mods. 

WOW we need a nickname for ambassadors ASAP

Amy's. lol I'll call the Ambassadors Amy's. 

• Haha 2
18 minutes ago, Margaret Marie said:

Okay, thank you!

Don't worry, parents are always asked beforehand. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Aeri said:

Mods yes, if the person is under 18. Since Ambassadors weren't really getting access to sensitive information, I wasn't planning going through that process on my end. The members themselves are certainly free to ask if they are selected.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Draper Thank you so much for the improvements!! Spam City was definitely not a good part of CH, and this CHIP plan makes me so happy! All the improvements are great. I think this is going to be better for Seton Students and the whole vision of Catholic Harbor. Thank you! :folded-hands: :classic_smile:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
35 minutes ago, Draper said:

Mods yes, if the person is under 18. Since Ambassadors weren't really getting access to sensitive information, I wasn't planning going through that process on my end. The members themselves are certainly free to ask if they are selected.

I am sure someone must have asked this before, but I can't find the answer to this question. I just wanted to know when the Ambassadors and the new Moderators are going to be appointed. It seems to me that perhaps some of the heat over the changes might be a little cooled down by these appointments.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Beowulf said:

I am sure someone must have asked this before, but I can't find the answer to this question. I just wanted to know when the Ambassadors and the new Moderators are going to be appointed. It seems to me that perhaps some of the heat over the changes might be a little cooled down by these appointments.

The plan for the Ambassadors was a day or two. I am purposefully waiting on the mod appointments until some of the dust has settled. I don't generally like to appoint mods in the middle of a difficult time as that can color everything for them.

• Like 5
Lynn Kurenai
Just now, BroadwayGirl said:

...whoa. Mature maybe isn't the word I'd use here. I think some people need to take a break from this topic.

Oi! Some peeps did call me immature and they act like this afterwards. Lemme tell ya...I never forget.

BroadwayGirl
4 minutes ago, Lynn Kurenai said:

Oi! Some peeps did call me immature and they act like this afterwards. Lemme tell ya...I never forget.

That... didn't make any sense.

Just keep in mind that you're 13, one of the youngest members on here.

Edited by BroadwayGirl
  • Like 1
Lynn Kurenai
3 minutes ago, BroadwayGirl said:

That... didn't make any sense.

Just keep in mind that you're 13, one of the youngest members on here.

I know. And that makes everyone think I'm not smart.

BroadwayGirl
Just now, Lynn Kurenai said:

I know. And that makes everyone think I'm not smart.

Well if you want to prove them wrong I'd advise you to be respectful, mature and articulate your points so there is no room for error. Right now, there is so much room for error that I could drive a Mack truck through it.

• Like 1
Lynn Kurenai
4 minutes ago, BroadwayGirl said:

Well if you want to prove them wrong I'd advise you to be respectful, mature and articulate your points so there is no room for error. Right now, there is so much room for error that I could drive a Mack truck throug

I'll pretend that isnt an insult to me.

• Thanks 1

Thank you so much @Draper for taking such tremendous care of this sight! I am very happy about all your plans and I hope that maybe someday I will be able to help!

• Thanks 1
Lynn Kurenai
Just now, Kasia said:

no to anyone

I take a lot of things as insults. She basically said I need to be a good girl to make points.

10 minutes ago, Lynn Kurenai said:

I take a lot of things as insults. She basically said I need to be a good girl to make points.

This is actually what she said:

Well if you want to prove them wrong I'd advise you to be respectful, mature and articulate your points so there is no room for error

• Like 2
Lynn Kurenai
Just now, Liam said:

This is actually what she said:

Being respectful is being a good girl. And sometime you have to be tough and not nice to be heard.

Margaret Marie
2 hours ago, Aeri said:

2 hours ago, Draper said:

Okay great thank you both so much!! I don't think I'll have to ask my parents about anything though as I'm not the type of person I think will be chosen. lol

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Lynn Kurenai said:

Being respectful is being a good girl. And sometime you have to be tough and not nice to be heard.

But saying that she said you needed to be a "good girl" makes it seem as if she was belittling you. She was giving advice, good advice

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Lynn Kurenai
Just now, Liam said:

But saying that she said you needed to be a "good girl" makes it seem as if she was belittling you. She was giving advice, good advice

What does belittling mean?