• Like 1
22 minutes ago, lovetobowl1 said:

I’ll just take mine down way easier 

16 minutes ago, Sylvie |-/ said:

dont take it down :'(

As Sylvie said, don't take it down!!

• Like 1

To everyone who may be concerned about the word count:

I just copied and pasted my About Me section onto Google Docs and checked the word count that way. I'm guessing you could do the same with Microsoft Word.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Brigieboo22 said:

Can somebody check mine and see if it's ok, now? Can I leave the pictures I left?? 🙏 I took out a bunch. 

It's fine. As long as the images relate to your bio and is not to many, it should be fine. 

• Like 1

well, they should be limited to images from our gallery (which means images of the member, the member's artwork, or photos by the member).

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Sir.Jonz said:

It's fine. As long as the images relate to your bio and is not to many, it should be fine. 

ok thx. whatever ill just get rid of em

1 hour ago, JMJ001 said:

Is there a way to completely delete the About Me section? I erased all the text and clicked "Save", but there's still a tab on my profile.

On your actual profile If you deleted everything it won’t be up 

1 hour ago, JMJ001 said:

Is there a way to completely delete the About Me section? I erased all the text and clicked "Save", but there's still a tab on my profile.

Okay umm I think yours is broken have you tried making sure you have no spaces in there?

34 minutes ago, lovetobowl1 said:

On your actual profile If you deleted everything it won’t be up 

34 minutes ago, lovetobowl1 said:

Okay umm I think yours is broken have you tried making sure you have no spaces in there?

I think there's a problem with the text formatting preventing me from completely deleting it. All the text and spaces are gone. The blinking cursor is about twice the usual size and the space above the first line is abnormal as well. I've tried a couple different things, but nothing has worked yet. Thanks for trying to help!

1 hour ago, JMJ001 said:

I think there's a problem with the text formatting preventing me from completely deleting it. All the text and spaces are gone. The blinking cursor is about twice the usual size and the space above the first line is abnormal as well. I've tried a couple different things, but nothing has worked yet. Thanks for trying to help!

Oh okay, I see that’s rough. I’m sorry. You’re welcome!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, JMJ001 said:

Fixed it for you.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, PinkDonut7 said:

r.i.p Yeli collage

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 You are soooooooooo passionate. 

• Haha 1

@Mr. Warren can I leave the one quote picture I still have in my about me? Also, is my about me relevant? I asked one of the mods to check, but they weren't familiar enough with the new policy do they said to just have u check. 😁 Thank you! 😉

2 hours ago, Brigieboo22 said:

@Mr. Warren can I leave the one quote picture I still have in my about me? Also, is my about me relevant? I asked one of the mods to check, but they weren't familiar enough with the new policy do they said to just have u check. 😁 Thank you! 😉

I am not trying to be a stickler about this, just try to follow the spirit of the policy and don't worry about it too much.

• Like 1