Jump to content
Mr. Warren

About Me Policy

Recommended Posts

lovetobowl1

So the limit is only 1000 so now we gotta count em? 

Share this post


Link to post
lovetobowl1
Just now, lovetobowl1 said:

So the limit is only 1000 so now we gotta count em? 

I’ll just take mine down way easier 

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Sylvie |-/
6 minutes ago, lovetobowl1 said:

I’ll just take mine down way easier 

dont take it down :'(

  • Agree/Same 4

Share this post


Link to post
Sylvie |-/
7 minutes ago, lovetobowl1 said:

I’ll just take mine down way easier 

u good it's 843 words XD

Share this post


Link to post
lovetobowl1
1 minute ago, Sylvie |-/ said:

dont take it down :'(

Okay I won’t then 

Just now, Sylvie |-/ said:

u good it's 843 words XD

Okay goody then XD

Thank you Sylvie 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
pianoplayingpony
22 minutes ago, lovetobowl1 said:

I’ll just take mine down way easier 

 

16 minutes ago, Sylvie |-/ said:

dont take it down :'(

As Sylvie said, don't take it down!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
SmartKitty16

To everyone who may be concerned about the word count:

I just copied and pasted my About Me section onto Google Docs and checked the word count that way. I'm guessing you could do the same with Microsoft Word.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
poland2018

Awww....... this is really disappointing... I loved all my things in mine and it’s way over the word count... 😔😭 

  • Like 2
  • Agree/Same 2

Share this post


Link to post
poland2018

Guess this means I’m going to make a “status update” topic 😂😭 it probably won’t last long but.. worth it I guess 😂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
pianoplayingpony
14 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Yeah, just not pics

Tap the pictures on a mobile and then press backspace

Share this post


Link to post
Phoenix
1 hour ago, pianoplayingpony said:

Tap the pictures on a mobile and then press backspace

I already tried that:/ that never works for me tho

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Brigieboo22

Can somebody check mine and see if it's ok, now? Can I leave the pictures I left?? 🙏 I took out a bunch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Sir.Jonz
2 hours ago, Brigieboo22 said:

Can somebody check mine and see if it's ok, now? Can I leave the pictures I left?? 🙏 I took out a bunch. 

It's fine. As long as the images relate to your bio and is not to many, it should be fine. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Mr. Warren

well, they should be limited to images from our gallery (which means images of the member, the member's artwork, or photos by the member).

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Brigieboo22
1 hour ago, Sir.Jonz said:

It's fine. As long as the images relate to your bio and is not to many, it should be fine. 

ok thx. whatever ill just get rid of em

Share this post


Link to post
JMJ001

Is there a way to completely delete the About Me section? I erased all the text and clicked "Save", but there's still a tab on my profile.

Share this post


Link to post
lovetobowl1
1 hour ago, JMJ001 said:

Is there a way to completely delete the About Me section? I erased all the text and clicked "Save", but there's still a tab on my profile.

On your actual profile If you deleted everything it won’t be up 

Share this post


Link to post
lovetobowl1
1 hour ago, JMJ001 said:

Is there a way to completely delete the About Me section? I erased all the text and clicked "Save", but there's still a tab on my profile.

Okay umm I think yours is broken have you tried making sure you have no spaces in there?

Share this post


Link to post
JMJ001
34 minutes ago, lovetobowl1 said:

On your actual profile If you deleted everything it won’t be up 

 

34 minutes ago, lovetobowl1 said:

Okay umm I think yours is broken have you tried making sure you have no spaces in there?

I think there's a problem with the text formatting preventing me from completely deleting it. All the text and spaces are gone. The blinking cursor is about twice the usual size and the space above the first line is abnormal as well. I've tried a couple different things, but nothing has worked yet. Thanks for trying to help!

Share this post


Link to post
lovetobowl1
1 hour ago, JMJ001 said:

 

I think there's a problem with the text formatting preventing me from completely deleting it. All the text and spaces are gone. The blinking cursor is about twice the usual size and the space above the first line is abnormal as well. I've tried a couple different things, but nothing has worked yet. Thanks for trying to help!

Oh okay, I see that’s rough. I’m sorry. You’re welcome!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Mr. Warren
3 hours ago, JMJ001 said:

I think there's a problem with the text formatting preventing me from completely deleting it. All the text and spaces are gone. The blinking cursor is about twice the usual size and the space above the first line is abnormal as well. I've tried a couple different things, but nothing has worked yet. Thanks for trying to help!

Fixed it for you.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
PinkDonut7
On 9/25/2019 at 1:52 PM, Brigieboo22 said:

ok thx. whatever ill just get rid of em

r.i.p Yeli collage

  • Welp 1

Share this post


Link to post
Brigieboo22
1 hour ago, PinkDonut7 said:

r.i.p Yeli collage

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 You are soooooooooo passionate. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Brigieboo22

@Mr. Warren can I leave the one quote picture I still have in my about me? Also, is my about me relevant? I asked one of the mods to check, but they weren't familiar enough with the new policy do they said to just have u check. 😁 Thank you! 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Mr. Warren
2 hours ago, Brigieboo22 said:

@Mr. Warren can I leave the one quote picture I still have in my about me? Also, is my about me relevant? I asked one of the mods to check, but they weren't familiar enough with the new policy do they said to just have u check. 😁 Thank you! 😉

I am not trying to be a stickler about this, just try to follow the spirit of the policy and don't worry about it too much.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

×
×
  • Create New...