• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Warren

• Daisy

• Campion

• JMJ001

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we have about 5,000 eligible enrolled students with probably 2,000 new students becoming eligible each year, so, yeah, hoping 100 is just the beginning. I would love to get to 1,000 by the end of the year, but that might be wishful thinking.

• Like 4
  • Wow! 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I actually would have expected a little more by now after we added a big banner to the front of the MySeton page. I kind of figured everyone would want to join if they knew what it was and what it was like. Maybe some students take more convincing.

• Like 1

I actually would have expected a little more by now after we added a big banner to the front of the MySeton page. I kind of figured everyone would want to join if they knew what it was and what it was like. Maybe some students take more convincing.

How many Seton highschoolers are there?

• Like 1

How many Seton highschoolers are there?

About 3,500 plus another 1,000 or so in 8th, and then a few 7th Graders might be old enough too.

I have a bunch of friends from the Seton Chess Club who I think would like to join. I'll have to ask them once the site gets fixed. Who knows, they might already be on here!

and we just hit 20,000 posts! Looks like Zach (SlyGuy12) had the lucky 20,000th post.

sounds like him. He's practically always on here.

I wouldn't be surprised if he posted 10,000 of those posts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...