Mr. Warren

Single word posts = Spam

Mr. Warren

I just want to remind everyone that according to our Spam policy, single-word or single-emoji posts are considered spam. Posts that just say "ok", "yes", or "thanks" really aren't necessary, or if you do really need to say thank you to someone, elaborate a little and make it a sentence. Spam is only allowed in Spam City, not in the other forums.

Thanks. :classic_wink:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Jacob
24 minutes ago, Draper said:

I just want to remind everyone that according to our Spam policy, single-word or single-emoji posts are considered spam. Posts that just say "ok", "yes", or "thanks" really aren't necessary, or if you do really need to say thank you to someone, elaborate a little and make it a sentence. Spam is only allowed in Spam City, not in the other forums.

oh okay sry about that i do that a little:roll:

Liam

Thank you, I see so many unnecessary responses of just one word and some emojis  

Alexei
15 hours ago, Draper said:

there is a way of fixing that, with the option to like a post. Like on SWC where you have the option to like, thanks, confused, or sad the post. 

but they also have a different reputation system which goes up with the amount people react to their posts..  ?

Edited by TheKanadianKoala
  • Like 1

Aeri
11 hours ago, Liam said:

If you ever see those, please report them! It makes moderating them much easier for us. 

CherubPB

Posts or topic titles? I don't hang out on forums much so I don't know the terms lol

Aeri
5 minutes ago, CherubPB said:

Posts or topic titles? I don't hang out on forums much so I don't know the terms lol

Posts. Topic titles would be fine in most aspects.

Single emoji topics would be classified as spam.

CherubPB
40 minutes ago, Aeri said:

Posts. Topic titles would be fine in most aspects.

Single emoji topics would be classified as spam.

Ok, thanks for clearing that up

Sentry459

thx Draper!

jimmyb

okay...thx

rose._.marie

This is good to know! Thanks for the heads up. I'm sure the whole option to like posts now will correct that single spam stuff.

Edited by Barnyard Gal

StAnn726
On 6/14/2018 at 10:49 PM, Liam said:

Yes, thank you! A few emojis or one word are not the proper responses on CH except in Spam City, and it is definitely annoying! :classic_dry: 

Born4Bacon

This totally makes sense. If you're too lazy to write more than one word.... than just react!! :lol:

Jacob
On 6/15/2018 at 9:24 AM, Aeri said:

If you ever see those, please report them! It makes moderating them much easier for us. 

wellll ive never reported anything cuz its like tattling(which i dont do) so i tell them not to do it again instead

Aeri
2 hours ago, jake said:

wellll ive never reported anything cuz its like tattling(which i dont do) so i tell them not to do it again instead

Reporting isn't like tattling at all! It's keeping Catholic Harbor safe and friendly for everyone. Us moderators can't be everywhere at once, so the report function is beyond useful for us. 

• Like 3

JuJuBee0101
1 minute ago, Aeri said:

Reporting isn't like tattling at all! It's keeping Catholic Harbor safe and friendly for everyone. Us moderators can't be everywhere at once, so the report function is beyond useful for us. 

I agree!

Jacob
3 minutes ago, Aeri said:

but doesn't it say who reported it?