Image Guidelines

Mr. Warren

1 minute ago, NickyDub2112 said:

Yes I can't figure out how to put this meme on CHmemes. Every time I try to copy and paste it there, absolutely nothing happens. Does it have to be under the KB limit like in the Gallery?

Ok copy the image's Internet address. Then in your post box, click the button in the lower right. Then choose Insert Image from URL, paste it, then insert it into the post.

Let me know if that doesn't work. (:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Trust_in_You_1931

• Mr. Warren

• NickyDub2112

• SassyCapybara

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, SmartKitty16 said:

Ok copy the image's Internet address. Then in your post box, click the button in the lower right. Then choose Insert Image from URL, paste it, then insert it into the post.

Sometimes when I do that it doesn’t let me post also and the problem I am having can’t be fixed well I think it’s something with CH that’s wrong so he might not be able to (: 

• Like 1
  • Agree/Same 2
2 minutes ago, lovetobowl1 said:

Sometimes when I do that it doesn’t let me post also and the problem I am having can’t be fixed well I think it’s something with CH that’s wrong so he might not be able to (: 

Because it's too big? I don't know of any image size limits in posts, but i would suppose so. 

Or is it one of those things where the image is deleted after a certain amount of time? 

7 hours ago, SmartKitty16 said:

I do that and my image still never uploads. 

7 hours ago, SmartKitty16 said:

Because it's too big? I don't know of any image size limits in posts, but i would suppose so. 

Or is it one of those things where the image is deleted after a certain amount of time? 

I don’t know it looks normal sized to me but it just doesn’t work. 

Wait is that why you can’t see them after so long? 🤔

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, lovetobowl1 said:

I don’t know it looks normal sized to me but it just doesn’t work. 

Wait is that why you can’t see them after so long? 🤔

Yeah it's a privacy kind of thing, like on picresize

• Wow! 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I can only post pics in the gallery. If i try to post a picture on a forum it wouldn't let me.

Edited by Lynx
  • Agree/Same 1
1 hour ago, Lynx said:

I can only post pics in the gallery. If i try to post a picture on a forum it wouldn't let me.

You can link to (embed) pictures that are already hosted on other websites, but you are correct that you can not directly upload your personal photos into a post, only into the gallery.

SmartKitty16
44 minutes ago, Mr_ Flimflam said:

hey is uploading photos of shrek allowed idk if he'd be classified as a gruesome creature (by the unfaithful)

Yes he's not considered gruesome, unless say the picture was edited in such a way to make it look gruesome.

Maximilian Kolbe
2 hours ago, Mr_ Flimflam said:

hey is uploading photos of shrek allowed idk if he'd be classified as a gruesome creature (by the unfaithful)

Since it would be to the gallery it would not be allowed. Images or personal artwork only, for which memes do not count.

But an embedded Shrek in a post is fine.

• Like 2
Mr_ Flimflam
38 minutes ago, Maximilian Kolbe said:

Since it would be to the gallery it would not be allowed. Images or personal artwork only, for which memes do not count.

But an embedded Shrek in a post is fine.

so if i drew shrek it'd be fine then, gotcha

• Agree/Same 1
Mr_ Flimflam
2 hours ago, SmartKitty16 said:

Yes he's not considered gruesome, unless say the picture was edited in such a way to make it look gruesome.

i dare you to find me a picture of shrek thats gruesome

• Like 1
Maximilian Kolbe

Okay, we are done with the whole Shrek thing now. Please leave it clutter free for future questions!

God bless!

Matthew

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Image Guideline #3 is officially amended to add the part in bold:

3.) Images of a disgusting or unsettling nature:

• No images of gruesome aliens

• No images of a gothic or vampire nature (or other sub-cultures CH parents are likely to find objectionable)

• No images of blood, wounds, skeletons, bones etc

• Like 39
  • Thanks 8
  • Agree/Same 2