Jump to content
Mr. Warren

7th Moderator appointed

Recommended Posts

Audienceofone11
Just now, lovetobowl1 said:

Okay sure they do..... JK

Alrighty :lol:

Wow you wish death upon me and my comrades :cry: :lol: 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Born4Bacon
Just now, Audienceofone11 said:

Well I'm not the only savage ever! Just the only one here :lol: 

Oh okay, so why then do any other savages in the universe have to do with being a mod?? :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
lovetobowl1
Just now, Audienceofone11 said:

Wow you wish death upon me and my comrades :cry: :lol: 

No, No, No, that would be so mean, I would never wish that :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Audienceofone11
Just now, Born4Bacon said:

Oh okay, so why then do any other savages in the universe have to do with being a mod?? :lol: 

Because @lovetobowl1 said that savages aren't allowed :lol: 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Audienceofone11
Just now, lovetobowl1 said:

No, No, No, that would be so mean, I would never wish that :lol:

Mhmmm sure :cry: :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
lovetobowl1
Just now, Audienceofone11 said:

Because @lovetobowl1 said that savages aren't allowed :lol: 

Wow man just sell me out :o

I see how it is :lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Born4Bacon
Just now, Audienceofone11 said:

Because @lovetobowl1 said that savages aren't allowed :lol: 

Oh okay :lol: So you're just standing up for your random savage buddies that nobody knows :lol: Good for you! 

Share this post


Link to post
lovetobowl1
Just now, Audienceofone11 said:

Mhmmm sure :cry: :lol: 

I don’t wish you nor your savage people dead :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Audienceofone11
Just now, lovetobowl1 said:

Wow man just sell me out :o

I see how it is :lol:

Yeah... :cool: How you like it? :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Audienceofone11
Just now, lovetobowl1 said:

I don’t wish you nor your savage people dead :lol:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm idk :lol: 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Audienceofone11
Just now, Born4Bacon said:

Oh okay :lol: So you're just standing up for your random savage buddies that nobody knows :lol: Good for you! 

Yes, and me of course :lol: 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
lovetobowl1
Just now, Audienceofone11 said:

Yeah. How you like it? :lol: 

I think that’s cruel man cruel.

Share this post


Link to post
Born4Bacon
Just now, Audienceofone11 said:

Yes, and me of course :lol: 

Of course :lol: So to sum it all up, savages should be able to be mods, correct?

Share this post


Link to post
lovetobowl1
Just now, Audienceofone11 said:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm idk :lol: 

Oh...my....goodness :lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Audienceofone11
6 minutes ago, lovetobowl1 said:

I think that’s cruel man cruel.

Nah, just savage ??

Share this post


Link to post
Audienceofone11
6 minutes ago, Born4Bacon said:

Of course :lol: So to sum it all up, savages should be able to be mods, correct?

Correcto ?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
lovetobowl1
Just now, Audienceofone11 said:

Nah, just savage ??

No, I’m thinking cruel and savage ??

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Born4Bacon
Just now, Audienceofone11 said:

Correcto ?

Okay then......

 

 

 

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN OF THE JURY. SAVAGE (or "Sean" as he likes to be called) PRESENTS HIS PLEA WITH UTTERMOST RESPECT. HE STRONGLY IMPLIES THAT HE SHOULD BE A MOD, AND THAT ALL SAVAGES SHOULD BE MODS. THE END.  

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Audienceofone11
2 minutes ago, Born4Bacon said:

Okay then......

 

 

 

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN OF THE JURY. SAVAGE (or "Sean" as he likes to be called) PRESENTS HIS PLEA WITH UTTERMOST RESPECT. HE STRONGLY IMPLIES THAT HE SHOULD BE A MOD, AND THAT ALL SAVAGES SHOULD BE MODS. THE END.  

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's fantastic ??? well done Kateri :lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Mr. Warren

ok ok, let's not spam in the admin info forum.

Also, I can't claim to be a "Dr." I am finishing up a Master's Degree, but no Ph.D. on the horizon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Elizabeth of Narnia

That's so awesome, @Daisy!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! I know you're gonna do great!!!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Rio
1 hour ago, Daisy said:

Thank you so much!! I will strive to help keep CH a safe, fun, great place for all the students here! I’m honored to join the staff of mods. 

Congratulations @Daisy!  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Daisy
2 minutes ago, Rio said:

Congratulations @Daisy!  

 

21 minutes ago, Elizabeth of Narnia said:

That's so awesome, @Daisy!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! I know you're gonna do great!!!

Thank you both!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
HugoM

@Daisy Congratulations!!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Born4Bacon
44 minutes ago, Draper said:

ok ok, let's not spam in the admin info forum.

Also, I can't claim to be a "Dr." I am finishing up a Master's Degree, but no Ph.D. on the horizon. 

Haha sorry about that Mr. Draper! 

Edited by Born4Bacon

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...