Jump to content
Mr. Warren

8th Moderator appointed

Recommended Posts

Mr. Warren

Congratulations @Rio!

As one of our more active debaters, it will be great to have your help especially in that very active forum. Being an active participant, I realize many members would have found themselves on the opposite side of a debate from you, but I think like me, they recognize your clear and calm approach as a real asset to our community.

  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post
Nina

Congrats Rio!!

Share this post


Link to post
Rio
1 minute ago, Draper said:

Congratulations @Rio!

As one of our more active debaters, it will be great to have your help especially in that very active forum. Being an active participant, I realize many members would have found themselves on the opposite side of a debate from you, but I think like me, they recognize your clear and calm approach as a real asset to our community.

Thank you Mr. Warren.  It is an honor to be able to help here on Catholic Harbor and to be on the moderator team.  I look forward to the job.  

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Rio
1 minute ago, Nina said:

Congrats Rio!!

 

1 minute ago, Liam said:

noice

Thank you both.  

Share this post


Link to post
lovetobowl1

Congratulations @Rio you’ll be a great moderator!

Share this post


Link to post
ron bon scot

Congrats. 

Share this post


Link to post
Rio
1 minute ago, ron bon scot said:

Congrats. 

 

2 minutes ago, lovetobowl1 said:

Congratulations @Rio you’ll be a great moderator!

Thank you both!  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
HugoM

Congratulations, @Rio

Share this post


Link to post
Squag03

Congratulations to you too @Rio!:classic_smile:

Share this post


Link to post
The Skating Hobbit!

Congrats @Rio! You'll be a great mod!

Share this post


Link to post
Rio
4 minutes ago, Liz said:

Congratulations, @Rio

 

3 minutes ago, Squag03 said:

Congratulations to you too @Rio!:classic_smile:

Thank you both very much.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
jimmyb

Congrats @Rio...I'm sure you'll be an awesome mod :grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Born4Bacon

CONGRATS @Rio!!!!! Wow.... two moderators appointed in one day!! Is that like a record? ?

Share this post


Link to post
Bernadette

CONGRATS @Rio

Share this post


Link to post
Rio
5 minutes ago, The Skating Hobbit! said:

Congrats @Rio! You'll be a great mod!

 

1 minute ago, Born4Bacon said:

CONGRATS @Rio!!!!! Wow.... two moderators appointed in one day!! Is that like a record? ?

 

5 minutes ago, Thecanadianboy said:

Congrats @Rio...I'm sure you'll be an awesome mod :grin:

Thank you all!  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Rio
1 minute ago, Bernadette said:

CONGRATS @Rio

Thank you Bernadette.  

Share this post


Link to post
Alison Wonderland

Congrats!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Mr. Warren
4 minutes ago, Born4Bacon said:

CONGRATS @Rio!!!!! Wow.... two moderators appointed in one day!! Is that like a record? ?

The day is not over yet... :classic_cool:

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Bernadette
2 minutes ago, Rio said:

Thank you Bernadette.  

Of course! I'm sure you'll do an amazing job!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Evenstar

Congratulations! I think that you'll be a great moderator. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Bernadette
Just now, Draper said:

The day is not over yet... :classic_cool:

does that mean that there are more??:-o:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Born4Bacon
1 minute ago, Draper said:

The day is not over yet... :classic_cool:

Ooh...... cool!!!!!!!! This is so exciting!!!!!!!!!!! Is there gonna be more mods? ?

Share this post


Link to post
Born4Bacon
1 minute ago, Bernadette said:

does that mean that there are more??:-o:lol:

That’s what I’m thinking!!!!

 

man, I’m not coming off of CH today.... I GOTTA SEE HOW THIS ENDS 

 

???

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Bernadette
2 minutes ago, Born4Bacon said:

That’s what I’m thinking!!!!

 

man, I’m not coming off of CH today.... I GOTTA SEE HOW THIS ENDS 

 

???

same girl same!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...