Mr. Warren

Catholic Harbor Birthday Time capsule forum

Mr. Warren

I wanted to do something interesting for Catholic Harbor's first birthday on December 1, and decided on the idea of a time capsule forum. Ok, so how this works is that there will be a forum created which is visible only one day each year. (Kind of like Dr. Who showing up on Christmas each year). The idea is that you can write messages to your future self and future members of Catholic Harbor who will see the forum appear one year from December 1, and hopefully each year after that for many years to come. There might even be Seton student who join Catholic Harbor 10 years from now who will read your message. So, keep a look out for this forum to appear the night of November 30th (It will be open for more than 24 hours to allow all of our members in different time zones to participate.)

• Like 45

Sylvie |-/

This is so cute! I love it! 

lovetobowl1

That’s an awesome thing!

DancinGirl

This sounds really fun!!!

yzwkl

Aww I love it!!

WilliamSkelton

Should there be a single topic per year? In the interest of future organization? @Draper

• Like 1

Mr. Warren
3 minutes ago, WilliamSkelton said:

Should there be a single topic per year? In the interest of future organization? @Draper

Perhaps I could make it a whole category and add yearly topics as they occur. Good idea.

• Like 4

Arx

This is a great idea!

discotheque
57 minutes ago, Draper said:

I wanted to do something interesting for Catholic Harbor's first birthday on December 1, and decided on the idea of a time capsule forum. Ok, so how this works is that there will be a forum created which is visible only one day each year. (Kind of like Dr. Who showing up on Christmas each year). The idea is that you can write messages to your future self and future members of Catholic Harbor who will see the forum appear one year from December 1, and hopefully each year after that for many years to come. There might even be Seton student who join Catholic Harbor 10 years from now who will read your message. So, keep a look out for this forum to appear the night of November 30th (It will be open for more than 24 hours to allow all of our members in different time zones to participate.)

This is a great idea!! I can't wait to see it! 

(also nice Doctor Who reference (;   )

• Like 3

Born4Bacon

This is so cool!! I’ll try to come on! 😄

Elizabeth of Narnia

This is an awesome idea!!!!!! I can't wait!!!

Sew perfect

GREAT IDEA!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Little White Flower

This is such a fun idea!!

Tgirl16

I think this is cool!

Charlotte |-/

oooooh yay!!!!!!!! sounds great!! 

Clark23

I would put in the time capsule I hope the dab will stop but...……. it probably wont 

Edited by Clark25
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Mr. Warren
2 hours ago, Clark25 said:

I would put in the time capsule I hope the dab will stop but...……. it probably wont 

10 years from now, members might not even know what a dab is. I am sure there are weird trends our parents participated in that we have never heard of.

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

Michelina2017

I love this idea! Sounds like fun! I’m already thinking up ideas for what I want to put in the time capsule!

discotheque

I'm gonna have to think out a good post for the time capsule that captures all my characteristics today, so I can look back and see how silly 2018 me was.

discotheque
15 hours ago, Clark25 said:

Well the dab already kinda died back in 15 or 16 (which ever year that was), i'm not sure but I believe one of the current memes is

No Take, Only Throw

Pls throw?? No TAKE!!L ONLY THROW

• Haha 3

Lydia_rose
12 hours ago, Draper said:

10 years from now, members might not even know what a dab is. I am sure there are weird trends our parents participated in that we have never heard of.

Ok dabbing is such a thing from last year! I mean when you are it being down this year, it looks so cringe and old. People are doing fortnite dances moved now! I wonder how long they will last!!

• Like 1

Halfling Sized Ranger

I'm interested!!!

Michelina2017
15 hours ago, Clark25 said:

I hope the floss dies with 2018 😂🤣

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

discotheque
2 hours ago, Lydia_rose said:

Ok dabbing is such a thing from last year! I mean when you are it being down this year, it looks so cringe and old. People are doing fortnite dances moved now! I wonder how long they will last!!

Fortnite is on the decline, so those dances won't really make it past 2019.

(i'm something of a memeologist)

• Like 1

maudeviolin

Wow @Draper that is amazing! Thank you so much!