Sign in to follow this  
Joe

Theme Bug Reports

Joe

As I posted in a recent thread, I've been working on alternate themes for Catholic Harbor.  A handful of those themes are up.  They are:

• Default (Marble- Blue)
  • Orange
  • Midnight
  • Oceanside
  • Autumn
  • Vatican

All of the above are still being refined and improved and there are several more themes in the works.  Unfortunately, I don't have much time to test each theme extensively, so I'll be relying on bug reports to help me fix any rough edges.

If anyone runs into issues with any of the above themes please post information in this thread.  I'll check in to the thread periodically over the next week or two and will fix the issues as I'm able. 

• Like 16

Daisy

I changed to “The Vatican” And I Can’t change back! Where is the “theme” change option? It’s not at the bottom of the page! Help!

Joe
Just now, Daisy said:

I changed to “The Vatican” And I Can’t change back! Where is the “theme” change option? It’s not at the bottom of the page! Help!

Is it not visible for you at the bottom center of the screen? 

Daisy
Just now, Joe said:

Is it not visible for you at the bottom center of the screen? 

No, all the things at the bottom of the screen are gone, including the “Contact Us” and “Information” stuff. 

Mr. Rock
1 minute ago, Daisy said:

No, all the things at the bottom of the screen are gone, including the “Contact Us” and “Information” stuff. 

I just switched to the Vatican theme and I see all the information that would normally be there, including the option to change themes.

Daisy
Just now, Mr. Rock said:

I just switched to the Vatican theme and I see all the information that would normally be there, including the option to change themes.

So, I went to my “account settings” and the theme option was there. I switched to “autumn” and the “theme settings” were at the bottom again. 

Daisy

Brilliant, Vatican works again with the theme at the bottom. Sorry about that, it must’ve been a glitch. 

• Thanks 1

ACC1

I'm really liking the oceanside theme, fitting for the upcoming summer season.

• Like 1

Sylvie

On night mode, a lot of the writing is still white on white, like when i scroll over someone's profile. 

Edited by Sylvie

Joe

@Daisy  Are you seeing a large background image on any of the following themes: Autumn, Oceanside, or Vatican?

They should look like the attached image.

charbor-vatican-screenshot.png

Daisy

@Joe I can see all the theme background pictures, but on an iPad they only reach halfway down the forums. 

ACC1

@Joe

On the Autumn theme, it's a little difficult to see the font with gray color on the website.

Edited by ACC1

Joe
5 minutes ago, Daisy said:

@Joe I can see all the theme background pictures, but on an iPad they only reach halfway down the forums. 

aha!  I'll test on my iPad when I get home this evening. 

• Like 1

Born4Bacon

Haha I thought Vatican said "Vacation" :lol:

• Haha 4

NJB

@Joe,

Perhaps you could change the following colors? They'd be more eye-friendly in the Midnight theme.

<!--http://content.invisioncic.com/l282183/css_built_11/341e4a57816af3ba440d891ca87450ff_framework.css.6f4a922a7d82d3ce54d7323790192e3b.css.gz?v=eecc937449-->
.ipsDataItem_stats_hot { background: #6e472f }

<!--http://content.invisioncic.com/l282183/css_built_11/341e4a57816af3ba440d891ca87450ff_framework.css.6f4a922a7d82d3ce54d7323790192e3b.css.gz?v=eecc937449-->
.ipsApp .ipsButton_important { color: #6d3771 }

<!--Dropdown for @ symbol-->
.ipsMenu_item:not(.ipsMenu_itemClicked):not(.ipsMenu_itemDisabled) a:not(.ipsMenu_itemInline):hover, .ipsMenu_item[data-selected] a, .ipsMenu_item[data-selected] span, .ipsMenu_item.ipsMenu_hover {
    background: #3e6878;
}

.ipsMenu_title { color: #506f6e }

Edited by NJB

Rio0303
25 minutes ago, Born4Bacon said:

Haha I thought Vatican said "Vacation" :lol:

This is why we’re buddies😂😂

• Haha 1

Born4Bacon
1 minute ago, Rio0303 said:

This is why we’re buddies😂😂

Because I'm stupid? :lol:

Rio0303
Just now, Born4Bacon said:

Because I'm stupid? :lol:

Because you’re amazing and hilarious😂

• Haha 1

Born4Bacon
1 minute ago, Rio0303 said:

Because you’re amazing and hilarious😂

You should've seen my face when I was like, "OOH VACATION!!" and then I was like, "wait whut." :lol: 

Rio0303
Just now, Born4Bacon said:

You should've seen my face when I was like, "OOH VACATION!!" and then I was like, "wait whut." :lol: 

OMGosh😂😂😂You could always do the ocean one😂

WilliamSkelton

@Joe

Formatting on popup for scollover is broken, interestingly, using my darkmode browser extension fixes it.. *shrug*

large.39234303_ScreenShot2019-02-06at4_21_57PM.png.cb4a56d4233802ae8e27607b22ca5e2f.png

Gallery Add an image is broken as welllarge.811878665_ScreenShot2019-02-06at4_22_19PM.png.6996b2accf53a1bf5a57f7dcb63b1106.png

JMJ001
5 minutes ago, WilliamSkelton said:

@Joe

Formatting on popup for scollover is broken, interestingly, using my darkmode browser extension fixes it.. *shrug*

Gallery Add an image is broken as well

The first is fine for me, but I'm having the same problem with the gallery in darkmode.

WilliamSkelton
Just now, JMJ001 said:

The first is fine for me, but I'm having the same problem with the gallery in darkmode.

Yeah it got fixed a couple minutes after posting, looks like he's on the gallery one now.

• Like 2

JMJ001

Vatican theme: the text/buttons at the bottom of the page and some on the top are hard to see. 

• Like 1

JMJ001
1 minute ago, JMJ001 said:

Vatican theme: the text/buttons at the bottom of the page and some on the top are hard to see. 

It's also like this with other themes, but not as bad.