Catholic Harbor Improvement Plan

Mr. Warren

4 minutes ago, Lynn Kurenai said:

What does belittling mean?

It would be her saying points you made weren't valid because you weren't a "good girl". But, that didnt happen

• Like 1
  • Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rebel Nodrey

• Lynn Kurenai

• Dais

• Mr. Warren

Top Posters In This Topic

Queen of the Elves

@Draper I've been a part of CH since it's earlier days, and I've seen most of what has happened on here. The Catholic Harbour Improvement Plan is a great plan, and I'm very excited to see how everything goes now. A bit of change is always good, and I'm positive that this improvement will indeed improve things on here. Thank you so much for all the effect you have put into this! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree/Same 4
1 hour ago, BroadwayGirl said:

That... didn't make any sense.

Just keep in mind that you're 13, one of the youngest members on here.

13 year olds can be just as mature as 30 yos, age doesnt matter.

1 hour ago, BroadwayGirl said:

Well if you want to prove them wrong I'd advise you to be respectful, mature and articulate your points so there is no room for error. Right now, there is so much room for error that I could drive a Mack truck through it.

Lynn may have temper issues but this 'advice' isnt going to help her, your literally telling her shes disrespectful, immature, and stupid. Don't attack the debator attack the debate. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Liam said:

It would be her saying points you made weren't valid because you weren't a "good girl". But, that didnt happen

From what i saw thats exactly what Broadway meant

Margaret Marie

Y'all please, stop arguing. Mr. Draper and Mr. Joe put a lot of work into this plan and they are trying to fix what some people have been complaining about. I'm not saying this plan will work, I'm not saying it won't. I'm just saying give them a chance and stop arguing, please.

• Like 6
Halfling Sized Ranger

@Draper and @mod team, I just want to make sure I'm understanding this correctly.  The status updates are gone forever, correct?

1 minute ago, Halfling Sized Ranger said:

@Draper and @mod team, I just want to make sure I'm understanding this correctly.  The status updates are gone forever, correct?

Forever is a long time, but indefinitely with no plans to return at least.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
BroadwayGirl
11 hours ago, SolKitty said:

13 year olds can be just as mature as 30 yos, age doesnt matter.

Lynn may have temper issues but this 'advice' isnt going to help her, your literally telling her shes disrespectful, immature, and stupid. Don't attack the debator attack the debate. 

You're exactly right, but I'm saying generally 13 year olds still have some maturing to do. Granted, we all have maturing to do, we're not adults yet.

I apologize for coming off that way. Was not the intention.

11 hours ago, Lynn Kurenai said:

Well I could take it nicer if I actually understood what people try to tell me.

Which parts are you not understanding? I can do my best to clear it up. :)

11 hours ago, SolKitty said:

From what i saw thats exactly what Broadway meant

Wow I must really not be articulating my points well. No, @Liam was correct.

• Like 1
Lady of Sacra Cor

This is very exciting, firstly.

Secondly, this is probably somewhere in the thread but I can't find it quickly.  Is there a particular time set when ambassadors will be announced?

Margaret Marie
16 minutes ago, Lady of Sacra Cor said:

This is very exciting, firstly.

Secondly, this is probably somewhere in the thread but I can't find it quickly.  Is there a particular time set when ambassadors will be announced?

Mr. Draper said it will be within one or two days. So probably today or tomorrow.

• Like 2
Margaret Marie
22 hours ago, Draper said:

The plan for the Ambassadors was a day or two. I am purposefully waiting on the mod appointments until some of the dust has settled. I don't generally like to appoint mods in the middle of a difficult time as that can color everything for them.

@Lady of Sacra Cor ^^^

• Thanks 1

Mod people

can I have the topic “PASTE” back 

it was in spam city ): 

also “Switch Songs (round 2)”, if you’re really going to keep the music forum hidden (which I still think was unnecessary)

neither of the topics broke the rules

thank (:

@Draper @WilliamSkelton @anyonethatsamod

Edited by Nina
Tagging mods
  • Like 1
43 minutes ago, Nina said:

Mod people

can I have the topic “PASTE” back 

it was in spam city ): 

also “Switch Songs (round 2)”, if you’re really going to keep the music forum hidden (which I still think was unnecessary)

neither of the topics broke the rules

thank (:

@Draper @WilliamSkelton @anyonethatsamod

I checked on the Switch songs. That one is actually a fair example of the moderation problem we were having with the music forum. We had to remove at least half a dozen links for inappropriate lyrics, and it is really hard to moderate without opening all of the video links. I am not saying a similar thread can't be started, but I don't particularly want to bring that one back because of the long history of moderation problems.

PASTE is right on the border of spam or random silly game. I don't really see a lot of content that is important to keep (unlike the poetry topic I rescued). I didn't read the whole thing though.

On 6/17/2019 at 6:32 PM, Lynn Kurenai said:

Being respectful is being a good girl. And sometime you have to be tough and not nice to be heard.

being not nice is never the right way to be heard. good luck on being made into an ambassador if this is the way you respond to criticism. ambassadors have to be patient, kind, and understanding, none of which describes you in any interaction ive had with you. 

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Draper said:

I checked on the Switch songs. That one is actually a fair example of the moderation problem we were having with the music forum. We had to remove at least half a dozen links for inappropriate lyrics, and it is really hard to moderate without opening all of the video links. I am not saying a similar thread can't be started, but I don't particularly want to bring that one back because of the long history of moderation problems.

PASTE is right on the border of spam or random silly game. I don't really see a lot of content that is important to keep (unlike the poetry topic I rescued). I didn't read the whole thing though.

Are you talking about the topic I made, or the one Charlotte made? Because I was watching all the videos and reporting any bad ones.. Plus it was a very slow topic... but ok 

Ah. I thought it was interesting but ok ):

Edited by Nina
Lynn Kurenai
Just now, Player 1 said:

being not nice is never the right way to be heard. good luck on being made into an ambassador if this is the way you respond to criticism. ambassadors have to be patient, kind, and understanding, none of which describes you in any interaction ive had with you. 

I dont want to be an ambassador. And I know what I'm like. I am me after all. And if I have something to say, I will say it.

Just now, Lynn Kurenai said:

I dont want to be an ambassador. And I know what I'm like. I am me after all. And if I have something to say, I will say it.

thats not always a good course of action. sometimes, silence is better than an offending comment. unless it absolutely needs to be said, dont say it if its rude. ;)

• Like 1
Lynn Kurenai
1 minute ago, Player 1 said:

thats not always a good course of action. sometimes, silence is better than an offending comment. unless it absolutely needs to be said, dont say it if its rude. ;)

Stop assuming things about me! And you all act like my mother. This is why I prefer to do my own thing.

Just now, Lynn Kurenai said:

Stop assuming things about me! And you all act like my mother. This is why I prefer to do my own thing.

that kind of comment isnt helping your stance. 

im not acting like your mother, what i am doing is reacting to some of your hate posts.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Lynn Kurenai said:

and what did i assume about you.

• Like 1
Just now, Draper said:

@Player 1 @Lynn Kurenai whatever this exchange is, it is not particularly productive (or that charitable). Let's just end it now and agree to walk away.

im not sure what i did wrong but ok. 

and i thought i was remarkably charitable given the circumstances

Edited by Player 1
  • Like 1