Enrollment check

Mr. Warren

Just letting everyone know that I am doing a full enrollment/status check of members. It has been a long time since the last check, so there are probably many members whose status might change in the next 2-3 weeks.

Who would be affected?

If you were in 12th GradeĀ and it has been more than a year since you started, you will be given access to the Alumni Forum and you one year grace period is in effect (so you would still have access to all of the student forums, but you would be unable to pm students, only other alumni or mods).

If you were in 12th Grade and it has been more than two years since you started, you will be moved to Alumni-only access meaning that you would have access to the Alumni forum and the shared Alumni/Member forums, but not most of the other forums which are studentĀ member-only forums.

If you had been enrolled in a grade other than 12th and it has been more than 14 months since the start of your enrollment (or if you are in the Special Services program, you get 2 years), you will be moved to deactivated as students must have an active enrollment to remain members of CH.

If a member hasn't been active in the past two months, I will just go ahead and make the change, but if you are an active member and would lose access to some or all of the forums, I will pm you giving you approximately two weeks notice before any change is made.

• Like 63
  • Sad 6
  • Wow! 1
  • 2 years later...