New Dominican AI Reenactor Realm

Mr. Warren

Mr. Warren

All student members of CH can now see a new Dominican House AI Reenactor Realm forum. This is a special feature of the Dominican House, but I think it is so cool, it is a crime not to share it a little more. While only Dominicans are able to post relies and ask questions, the forum is now visible so that other members can read. I am calling it the AI Reenactor Realm because the idea of the forum is that using GPT4, I create a persona of a real historical figure or other character who can then explain or debate their unique perspective. I did one of these in the main debate forum for you all to see in April where we got to "Chat with a Sunni Muslim". In Dominican, we started doing reenactments of real historical figures (this is just like when you go to a museum and there is a person dressed up as a historical figure trying to speak and answer questions as that figure would have, only in this case, the actor is AI). We started with General George S. Patton and moved on to J. R. R. Tolkien. The educational value of these conversations just seems immense. 

• Like 44
  • Thanks 3
  • Wow! 7