Mr. Warren

Milestones

Mr. Warren

Our first of hopefully many milestones.

• Like 1

Victoria

Oooh that’s great :mrgreen: I’m sure it will get much bigger!!

SlyGuy12

Solid! :lol:

Squag03

Wow! 100 hundred members! Amazing!

I wonder how many more will join??... The future is a mystery I guess. :lol:

Alexei

Wow

Ya i wonder too.. I guess it is up to us to make this a lively and energetic place..

Squag03

Wow

Ya i wonder too.. I guess it is up to us to make this a lively and energetic place..

I guess so. :lol:

SlyGuy12

Wow

I’ll have no problem doing that :D

Mr. Warren

Well, we have about 5,000 eligible enrolled students with probably 2,000 new students becoming eligible each year, so, yeah, hoping 100 is just the beginning. I would love to get to 1,000 by the end of the year, but that might be wishful thinking.

Alexei

Well, we have about 5,000 eligible enrolled students with probably 2,000 new students becoming eligible each year, so, yeah, hoping 100 is just the beginning. I would love to get to 1,000 by the end of the year, but that might be wishful thinking.

WOW that would be hectic.... and AWESOME at the same time..

as Jackie kinda said.. only time will tell..

SlyGuy12

Yeah 1,000 members would be insanely awesome.

Squag03

Haha! Leaning on more the hectic side I would think. :lol::lol: Fun no doubt though! ;)

Alexei

Haha! Leaning on more the hectic side I would think. :lol::lol: Fun no doubt though! ;)

?????????

Mr. Warren

10,000 posts!

Any guesses as to how many we will have by the end of the year?

SlyGuy12

I’m going with 200,000.

Victoria

10,000 posts!

Any guesses as to how many we will have by the end of the year?

It could be well over 100,000 posts!! :lol::shock:

Mr. Warren

200 activated members! Welcome Matthew, #200!

Sir.Jonz

That's cool! I'm guessing we might have two or three thousand members by the end of the year.

Mr. Warren

I actually would have expected a little more by now after we added a big banner to the front of the MySeton page. I kind of figured everyone would want to join if they knew what it was and what it was like. Maybe some students take more convincing.

Charlotte |-/

I actually would have expected a little more by now after we added a big banner to the front of the MySeton page. I kind of figured everyone would want to join if they knew what it was and what it was like. Maybe some students take more convincing.

Sometimes just seeing it doesn't convince people. Maybe they need to hear other people perspectives on it or read more about CH :)

slope123

Well I know it's common among homeschoolers to not allow ANY internet or online communication (yes even in high school). This could likely be the cause of some of it.

Victoria

Well I know it's common among homeschoolers to not allow ANY internet or online communication (yes even in high school). This could likely be the cause of some of it.

Yes exactly what I was thinking, his is probably the main reason why.

slope123

yeah it's like asking a bunch of vegetarians to come to a steakhouse.

Aeri

How many Seton highschoolers are there?

Mr. Warren

About 3,500 plus another 1,000 or so in 8th, and then a few 7th Graders might be old enough too.

SlyGuy12

About 3,500 plus another 1,000 or so in 8th, and then a few 7th Graders might be old enough too.

Interesting. Maybe some families just aren’t for the excessive, or really any use of internet. I do know a few families like that.