Mr. Warren

Milestones

BB31

I have a bunch of friends from the Seton Chess Club who I think would like to join. I'll have to ask them once the site gets fixed. Who knows, they might already be on here!

BlackKnight

I have a bunch of friends from the Seton Chess Club who I think would like to join. I'll have to ask them once the site gets fixed. Who knows, they might already be on here!

I think the site is fixed now, they just changed the link. Here it is: http://http://chess.setonhome.org/phpchess-master/chess_members.php

Aeri

How many Seton highschoolers are there?

About 3,500 plus another 1,000 or so in 8th, and then a few 7th Graders might be old enough too.

That's absolutely wild knowing how many others there are. I'm glad the board exists, it's wonderful being able to finally relate to others like me out there.

Gabriel Blank

How many Seton highschoolers are there?

About 3,500 plus another 1,000 or so in 8th, and then a few 7th Graders might be old enough too.

That's absolutely wild knowing how many others there are. I'm glad the board exists, it's wonderful being able to finally relate to others like me out there.

That is funny, because I'm kind of surprised how few there are. A lot of people homeschool, and, at least in my homeschool group, quite a few do Seton...

Aeri

That is funny, because I'm kind of surprised how few there are. A lot of people homeschool, and, at least in my homeschool group, quite a few do Seton...

At the same time, yes it's true there's few but there's also so many compared to the number of teens in my homeschooling group, and in my opinion there's quite the number of us. I'm part of a homeschooling group, too!

Silmaril17

At the same time, yes it's true there's few but there's also so many compared to the number of teens in my homeschooling group, and in my opinion there's quite the number of us. I'm part of a homeschooling group, too!

Same here! And very proud of it! :D:D

Silmaril17

10,000 posts!

Any guesses as to how many we will have by the end of the year?

Hmm, I'm going to guess at least more than 150,000 posts. I could see the maximum number as going over 200,000.

Mr. Warren

and we just hit 20,000 posts! Looks like Zach (SlyGuy12) had the lucky 20,000th post.

juliamarietherese

10,000 posts!

Any guesses as to how many we will have by the end of the year?

Hmm, I'm going to guess at least more than 150,000 posts. I could see the maximum number as going over 200,000.

I'm gonna guess 180,000

Faustina720

and we just hit 20,000 posts! Looks like Zach (SlyGuy12) had the lucky 20,000th post.

Yay! ?????? It seems right for it to be Zach. ?:mrgreen:

Victoria

Haha should’ve known :lol::lol:!

slope123

sounds like him. He's practically always on here.

I wouldn't be surprised if he posted 10,000 of those posts.

Mr. Warren

2,105 of them. You can actually click on the member list and sort by post count. Victoria currently has the most.

SlyGuy12

Wow really? Solid 8-):lol: I wonder what it was.. :lol:

SlyGuy12

Yay! ?????? It seems right for it to be Zach. ?:mrgreen:

Lol thank you :lol:

Aeri

It's more of a mini and personal milestone, but today is 10 days since I became active on Catholic Harbor, and this is my 100th post! :D

SlyGuy12

It's more of a mini and personal milestone, but today is 10 days since I became active on Catholic Harbor, and this is my 100th post! :D

Solid 8-)

Silmaril17

Alright!! That's amazing! :D

Silmaril17

Alright!! That's amazing! :D

Let's keep up the good work!

Mr. Warren

30,000. That last 10,000 only took 13 days.

Alison Wonderland

Wow!! That's crazy. Who did the 30K?

Aeri

I bet a large portion of those posts were part of the recent spam :lol:

Silmaril17

That's incredible!! :D:D

slope123

I bet a large portion of those posts were part of the recent spam :lol:

It's probably more due to exponential growth of this forum.

Mr. Warren

40k, the last 10k being done in less than 8 days.